Experience: – At least 2 years of work experience in implementation of Selenium.
Tools Advantage: – Selenium, JUnit/PHP Unit, Postman, JIRA, Load Runner or other Load test tools, Testing Metrics and Tracking
On-board lead time: – Immediate
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house.
- At least 2 years of work experience in implementation of Selenium
- Able to drive the organization towards QA certifications
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization.
- Providing leadership
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- The ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery.